Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting the most out of edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jcain1, Apr 2, 2014.

1. First off I'm not sure if there is already a popular thread on this already that I just didn't see so if this needs to be taken down that's fine

But I was just wondering if there were any uber experienced edible makers that had tips/tricks on how to get the absolute most out of the edibles and get the best quality high possible

Toke Away

2. Decarb is a must for sticky/moist bud. Makes the bud potent as hell.
    Don't eat or drink while you're waiting for the high to come up.. I feel it delays digestion.
    Also from experience, I think it works better if the weed you're using isn't powder grinded. Have it the way you would for a bong.
    My edibles always have a trippy eye shaking high. I don't think the quality of the high ever changes, it depends how strong it is.

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet