Getting the most out of an acid trip

Discussion in 'General' started by maestroelite, Aug 1, 2007.

1. I don't have the spare cash to buy as much as I want, but I will be getting a couple hits by the end of the week. I'm planning on tripping during the day, as soon as I wake up and going on an outdoor adventure. I'm not working during the day so it'll probably be on a monday to avoid the interactions with people. Now, besides taking music with me, what can I do to get the most out of this? I know orange juice is pretty acclaimed among psychedelic users, and I usually take a gram of it along with a glass of OJ for good measure a half hour after i drop. Other than that, what can I do to maximize the effect? I feel that I have become too accustomed to tripping at night and blaring the music and just doing whatever comes to mind including playing my keyboard or whatnot. I thought about experimenting with a nitrous balloon or two after I get safely inside my home along with some buds, obviously. Any other ideaS?

2. well if your going hiking this is what i would bring, water, gateraide, sunglasses, fan or mister omg feels great, sunglasses, ipod def. extra shirt or somethin. have funn, that sounds soo fun i need to day trip again asap.

3. For sure sunglasses... I have some dark ones that will hide the gigantor pupisl.

4. trippin outside lol, the best part about trippin is something weird always happens.
    Be Prepared is about all i can add. if your going alone tell someone where youre going, or take a sitter. heh a mister while youre trippin, fukkin glow sticks will keep you mesmerized for about 9 solid hours, i can just image the mister and an ipod lmao.:hello:

5. think about what you'd like to think about, then keep triggers around.
    books, movies, art, music. see how much time you'd like to spend with certain friends, see how much time you'd like to spend in the sunlight. trip around the times that you're waking up and going to sleep.
    what have you enjoyed in the past? any way of furthering those explorations?

6. Good thoughts shagra, I've been thinking about trying to find someone trip with to make things more fun. I usually trip alone, and while to me this ensures that nothing will go wrong sometimes tripping with a friend is just hilariously fun. As long as they have the same musical taste.. otherwise then you have a problem. I'll have to think about what exactly I want to have in mind when I'm a little more clear headed, Im a little out of it.

7. same musical taste is definitely a must.
    however, you should also make sure that your buddy will be non-intrusive and respectful of your trip. when i was trippin last friday, one of my friends who hadn't taken any acid said he felt like he was tripping. it's always a plus when your friends can be empathetic and pick up on your crazy lsd vibes.