Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting the most from your tbreak.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newgrass, Mar 30, 2009.

1. so im going on a one week t break in order to have a low tolerence for next week. its spring break =D i want to get it as low as possible during this week. was wondering what i should do to get it low? im planning on drinking alot, lifting weights, using the tredmill *maybe, i HATE running over a mile*

other then those 3 things, is there anything else i can do? other then give it time =D

2. I'm doing the same thing ;) trying to get as low tolerance as possible for next week, so I can get blazed out of my fucking mind.

Anyway, THC will naturally be removed by your body, and as far as I know, there's no way to really speed up how quick you lose tolerance significantly. I'm sure working out and flushing your system with water help a lot, but other than that I don't think so.

3. if you want to make yourselve more clean for the end of your break
    search the methods people use to quickly flush THC for a drug test,

That will flush your system completely and quickly for the end of your T-break
    note though; not all of these methods work 100%

Enjoy the day after you finish your T-break :D