Getting the fuck away from where society is headed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by animalsatejeff, Jan 22, 2010.

1. isn't there some woodland gang i can go join and farm some food and live in a tree fort and enjoy my life in peace with people who feel the same as me? i really can't stand this shit anymore.

2. look into maine

3. Im thinking similarily bro..
    im fucking terrified at how everything fun is being cracked down on :(

maybe some commune?

4. Then start by getting off the internet, since you won't be having none of that society crap.

5. would you like me to be more specific, as to avoid further comments like this?

6. i agree man, society has prolly formed that guy into being a dink head like that.

if he didnt like what you had to say he shouldnt have posted on this thread at all.

agreed, society is ruining a lot, including a lot of potentially good people.

possibly has allready began its corruption (if allready hasnt) on me...

Its quite sad.. but its people like you n me.

Willing to change, and accepting the fact we live in shit.

that will have the biggest effect on the change in our society.

7. maybe you could become a member of a tribe in Irian Jaya. It'd be fun. You could probably even get your own dick ornament thingy if they don't decide to eat you.

8. lol worst part is, is the dick ornament would be a vein tied around your dink with a leaf on the other end. The vein would prolly be a humans..

9. There are tons of "survivalist" groups in just about every state. Problem is most of them are pretty tight lipped about what they are. You know, to avoid ridicule from main stream society. The best way to find a group of "like minded" people is to:

Find out where you'd like to live year round ( Maine, although cold as hell is my top choice because of the solitude up north and VERY lax MJ laws)

Get on meet-up.com and start or join a group.

There are tons of people who see the fall of the US as inevitable and are preparing for it now with food storage, medicines, water...

You should look into it.

10. If you have any luck let me know, I've been looking too.

11. #11 Anubis578, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    ---

12. I feel your pain OP. I'm just trying my best to crash this machine into the ground faster. Skip my bills, rob some rich people, fake my death, etc etc.

13. first off,learn all basic survival skills.second learn them even better,third move to alaska,fourth live off the grid.easy as pie

14. but the thing is most of society is beginning to feel the same way as you...so there is hope that things will get better, not worse

15. read the quote in my sig!!!

16. thanks for the input, everyone.

17. Whatever you decide to do, don't drink the kool-aid.

18. yeah, be the one who makes the kool-aid at least

19. I feel the same dude. I can't even begin to name all the shit that makes me wanna get away.