Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting thc out of your system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mike96, Jan 4, 2015.

1. #1 mike96, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Hey guys, so my parents caught me smoking recently and they'll likely give me some kind of regular drug tests for the next few months while I'm at school. How long do I need to go without smoking to be able to pass?

I don't smoke much, maybe 1g every week or so, but if I take a break and cut down a ton, (like maybe a bowl every other week) and drink a ton of fluids, exercise, ya know that whole deal do you think I could pass if the test is 7 days after I smoke?

I'm a pretty chubby guy, 5'10 and about 200 lbs and have a pretty average-slow metabolism and 18 yrs old. 

Thanks
    (btw sorry if i sound dumb, i'm not a heavy smoker and kinda new to this haha)

2. #2 cainisunabel, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    You could always try abiding by the rules your parents set forth for you for the duration of the time you are living with them. After you get to be a big boy go and do as you please.

3. Lol this wasn't helpful at all.

I've had friends that did flushes like this before job stuff, but you gotta really go for it. Tons of water, you got a chance.

4. lots of cranberry juice water and intense workout where you as drenched in sweat every day for a week, that will prob clear you up

5. hes 18, he can do what ever the fuck he wants outside of their house

6. I would not even attempt to argue otherwise, but being free to make your own decisions does not mean you are free from the consequences. It sounds to me like this guy's living situation dictates he should abide by his parents' rules for the time being instead of worrying about how he can get away with going against them for the sake of a little bit of fun. So "fuck it, I can do as I please" would be a perfectly valid thing for him to do but that doesn't make it a good decision.

it's only misery, it's only ankle deep.

7. If you're one of those YOLO guys, then get some piss clear or whatever. The cheap ones don't work.

Otherwise, clean up until they gain your trust and use the time as a tolerance break. Save money and buy an ounce as celebration for your patience.

8. #8 Acid Man, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    sure... but this thread is not a discussion of whether his actions are right or wrong.

9. Yeah go for it and by all means post the results!! You will only truly be an idiot if you do not post your results. Do not abandon this thread. Thank you.

10. I would tell my parents not to waste thier money cause I'm gonna smoke every chance I get. Period. If they don't like it, thats on them.

11. I don't recall making that distinction. I don't know what this guy has riding on his ability to pass a drug test, but I do know that the best way to avoid any extra hassle is to miss out on toking for a while to appease his kin. It's not like it would be all that difficult and it would relieve a lot of stress and anxiety for him. I've been on topic, sir, but maybe not in the box of the normal rationale of grass city... not that I believe that a few posts in one thread gives nee anything close to an accurate read on the community.

it's only misery, it's only ankle deep.

12. #12 Buzzkilla, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    Damn my mom is really against smoking weed but drug tests? And drug tests for almost all jobs? Muricaaaaa

Thank god I live in Canada

Anyway, I would probably just cease use for a few months if it's that intense OP. Unless you manage to convince your parents that the tests are unnecessary. 

13. Really the only way to clean yourself is to use fluids or solids that leave your body. In other words, eat fiber to shit a lot, drink lots of fluids for peeing a lot, and exercise to get rid of THC via sweat glands. Only time and using your body functions is the reliable way to get clean.

14. Look for an apartment