Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting THC out of system....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TrickyT405, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Hi,

I have had clean urine for a month. Smoked a rillo with a friend at approx 2am this morning.... I have a urine test this coming tuesday june 19th... Do you guys think it will be out of my system by then? As stated this was the first time I had smoked in a month and a half and was very clean up until early this morning.

How long does it take for the herb to get out of your system with use like this? For example lets say I am clean tuesday... If I use tuesday evening, will I be clean by the following tuesday?

How long would it take you to have clean urine if you only took one puff? Thanks

2. yeah youll be fine.Just drink water and orange juice or cranberry.

3. you might not be fine, you did not give your body size and shit...a lot of factors......but you are pretty good since there is low levels......exercise till sunday and hydrate.

4. I'm 6'2" .. Just cut down to 182 almost all muscle... I run everyday, or at worst every other day.. Typically I drunk 1/2 to 1 gallon of water per day...

also how fast does a puff or two leave your system.. I get urine test once a week but love herb...

5. thats good, you have factors that help you.....is this test supervised?

6. not really worth it to smoke with any chance of a pee test. the best bet is to stop smoking all together until you know you are free from papers or get the job. all natural method for thc removal= work out and eat only need calories everyday for atleast an hour (but sounds like that shouldn't be a prob.) up until two days before. hydrate hydrate hydrate. the two days before, sit around and eat fatty foods or heavy foods or what have you to create new fat to cover old thc fat. dont give them first piss of the day or even second. other than that there is detox(questionable)/mask drinks, fake urine, whizzonator, niacin (not recommended due to abuse and potential internal damage.) take suggested dosing during the exercising period to help make the most of your metabolism. stop the two days before. but again not recommended. i took two once and made my skin feel sunburnt and who knows if it works or not.

last but not least, make the individual giving the test hold the cup for you :D cheers

7. Yes supervised will do all mentioned.above and get Walmart test before to make sure I am.good thanks all