Getting that phone call Emergency

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fugi50, May 8, 2013.

1. Yea people tend to talking about the that late phone call at night means no good news well guess what , One that wakes you up could be even worse. Let me just get this out the way im FUCKING pissed ! Well let me just show you instead of me typing cause im soo fucking mad right now i had pineapple chunk very well on its way. ill show you before and after. After is of my boy calling me telling me he was fucking adjusting the light with dumb ass tape left the house of course the tape didnt fucking hold up, comes back idk how fucking long and yes the light fell on the plant . well here we go it looks horrrible but can i come back from this.

Attached Files:

2. the last one is of this morning the other ones of two days ago

3. might come back, it doesnt look too good though

Shouldnt be having people that dont know what they are doing, adjusting lights... even if its a growing partner

4. is there anything i could do about this maybe cutting the leaves off so they dont focus on repair but rebuild this is about day 24 or was. im soo frustrated my dude and me went half and half but oh boy im fucking tight please help if you can and leave comments

5. if you cut its leaves off you will assure it is going to die...

the only thing you can really do is just hope it doesnt die, let it be...

What kind of light do you have though, that thing is kinda small for 24 days

6. well i have 3 plants honestly and only 4 42w 6500ks soo yeah i know thats not enough lights

7. yea, thats going to become a problem pretty quickly

I have half that much wattage on 1 plant.... 4 23w 6500k

But yea, the only thing you can do is wait.. maybe turn the leaves up so the tops face the light

8. well the other ones look healthy but small and its prolly due to light but fuck it was my first im prolly going to get 150w hps here its 16000 lumens or something like that

9. yea... I dont have the room for a HID light in my current space, once my shed is up and going i ill pop my 600w back up haha

10. anyone else have input

11. bump .........................................................

12. I'm still here at least hahaha.

Has it improved at all?

Has it gotten worse?

Hope it isnt dead man!

13. well it hasnt died but it looks bad but new small leaves are growing so idk lol i want to just cut it down thats how pissed off it got me but two more days and well find out