Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting That Newbie High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGSlice, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Haha, didn't see that you're from LA. I am too :smoke:

2. I took a month long t-break in hope that my first time back would be like my first time ever smoking.

To my surprise I didn't get that much higher, nor did my highs last all that much longer.

If you don't mind trial and error go for a week break, smoke 3 days, then take another t-break for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, smoke for 3-4 days, then go for 3 weeks.

3. Fuck that, get a Sativa.

Well actually T breaking is good but if you don't feel like it currenlty. When i'm smoking 2-3.5g a day, a 2 or 3 day break with a great Sativa can get me as high as a paranoid newbie. Well compared with my other highs, and if you smoke heavily, i don't even remember the highs after my latest long T break. I never remember my highs

I believe it's like every day you hold off, your tolerance goes much lower and then slows down after the initial days/week. Any thoughts on this?

4. [quote name='"OGSlice"']For someone who will take breaks on occassion, but usually ends up smoking daily for months in a row.. what do you suggest is a good length of time for t break, for someone who wants to get HIGH as a mother. Im talking, high like when you first smoked weed high. :smoking:[/quote]

You'll never get that first-time high again. Ever.

But 2 weeks to a month is a sufficient enough a t-break for your cannabanoid receptors to recover

5. 40 days and 40 nights just like that bible guy. He took a good TBreak.

6. THIS. I recently vaped after pumping some iron, and i was surprised by the quality of my high.

7. #27 Deletemyposts, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
    Here's what I do to increase my high

-take a complete 48 hours off
    -wake up & eat a strong edible.
    -make a mango+orange juice+breakfast essential+milk+flaxseed oil pill smoothie & drink it.
    -run as many miles as you can before edible kicks in, then spark a .5 j to yourself.
    -go back home, pack 2 bongs with your dankest bud. Put some bho, full melt, earwax, and hand pressed hash on that. Top with kief, take them both in 1 snap each, hold it in for 10 seconds and exhale.

Unless you have a super high tolerance,
    You should feel higher than you've ever been.

8. [quote name='"thcannabis"']Here's what I do to increase my high

-take a complete 48 hours off
    -wake up & eat a strong edible.
    -make a mango+orange juice+breakfast essential+milk+flaxseed oil pill smoothie & drink it.
    -run as many miles as you can before edible kicks in, then spark a .5 j to yourself.
    -go back home, pack 2 bongs with your dankest bud. Put some bho, full melt, earwax, and hand pressed hash on that. Top with kief, take them both in 1 snap each, hold it in for 10 seconds and exhale.

Unless you have a super high tolerance,
    You should feel higher than you've ever been.[/quote]

Hahahaha really... So all you need to do, to get super high is smoke heaps of bud!!!

What I do is rotate between edibles, smoking, vapeing... Seems to keep my body happy and haven't really developed a massive tolerance... But let's say on a Friday I'll eat a edible then then when it stats to ware off I'll have a bag off the vape or smoke a bowl....

Once you learn the art of cooking with cannabis, your tolerance will be a thing of the past... As smoking is the least effective delivery of thc

9. I took a 4 day break before and worked out, ran, drank loads of water ( I never drink soda EVER) and I vaped like MAYBE .3 g of bubba kush and .2 of some purple haze and I was GAME OVER. It was actually WORST then the first time I got high. I ended up getting motion sickness from watching a youtube vid and then ran to my kitchen, drank some water and instantly felt the cold water sloshing around in my stomach. Then my body got all warm but my skin felt like it was icy cold and had frost on it LOL. Then I ran back to my room, tried to play GOW3 but wasn't able to because my vision was crossing and I couldn't focus on anything and then I passed out LOL. Just try to flush it out as much as possible during your break with exercise and water and I SWEAR you will be gone

10. 14 days buddy :bongin: