Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting that 'invincible' high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justan, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Have you ever gotten so high to the point where your high is basically 'invincible', meaning that NOTHING can sober you up but sweet sweet time.

I love getting this high. One time me and 3 buddies smoked 3 blunts in a row of some medical cali buds, and we were just wrecked.

I had to bike home 5 miles, in the cold, and that didn't sober me up. When I got home I ate a shit ton of food (which usually sobers me up), and I was still wrecked. Then I took a shower (which basically almost always just completely gets rid of any high I have) and I was STILL wrecked.

I wasn't purposefully trying to sober myself up, just going about my daily things. And all these things that normally sober me up, just had no effect on me at all, nothing was going to sober me up. I was high from about 6pm till I crashed around 11.

I'm not a new smoker either, I'm a daily dank smoker, so I have a bit of a tolerance.

I love getting that high :smoke:

Anyone else ever get this?

2. I've been smoking for 5 years now, daily for the last four, didn't take one day without at least 3-4 spliffs. I was forced to take a break for 3 days, they were hell, and I didn't end up smoking for 12 days (to prove to myself I could stop if I wanted to). Anyway after 12 days, I rolled a spliff of some pineapple haze, damn, I'm telling you now. I smoked half of this thing and I got sent to high heaven. In the past few years I've NEVER put a roll out. I've always been able to just smoke and smoke and smoke. I smoked half of this thing, I was fucking rolling about, nearly threw up, shit was crazy, came down after like an hour though.

3. Yea bro one time when i was a noob smoker me and 2 friends smoked like 10 bowls of some goodshit. My friend acquired an ounce from this kid and we decided to get seriously fucked up. Swear to god it was like the world was flipping over and over. I was geeked out of my mind. I was high for like ten hours straight lol. Basically till i got home and fell asleep.

4. read the title of thread and thought of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9O4FFQyAE]YouTube - Marijuana Kills Commercial[/ame]

5. Rofl yea thats what i thought at first too. Thought he was gonna say he gets so high he like does crazy shit and runs into traffic. Love that movie.

6. Haha that video just made my day! :smoke:

7. So the first couple of times i tried smoking in 8th grade i didnt get high. I thought i did, but i didnt realize how much higher i could get until this ONE time. Me and my friend since kindergarden snook out of my house with a bic lighter, rigged diet coke can, and a dub we scored from some crusty kid that hangs out back of this gas station. We were at our elementry school blazin bowl after bowl and then all of a sudden it came out of no where, a brick wall slapped me in the face: i was high as FUCK. I couldnt stop laughing, and every single movement felt like when you are about to fall asleep and you're half dreaming and then in the dream you like loose your balance or something and you lurch in real life, yeah, that feeling all the time. So i was basically a giggling mess scrambling back into my window making tons of noise. Damn ive never been high since.:D