Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting That Good Ol Same High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adamblunt, Sep 24, 2014.

1. One time me and my friends smoked out a bong in some place in the forest, that day I was the highest I've ever been, I mean like slow-mo, being so high you think your mental, all that.
    I've only experienced that high once, and it was so fun I can still remember it, I want to know how I can achieve that same high again? I haven't smoked for two weeks after smoking 3 times a week, and almost everyday in the summer. Will 2 weeks do it? Is there any other shit I can do?

By the way wasn't my first time smoking, it was I'm guessing like 20 times after that. And this was over a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 2 weeks will DEFINITELY make your high way, way more intense.

The way I see it, if you want to get that old time high, you have a few options:

-Continue on  your break for another week or 2, a solid month of being sober is amazing and it can nearly reset tolerance.
    -take a really strong edible, no matter the tolerance you'll always get ripped using the right amount(tho it'd take more weed than smoking)
    -If you don't dab, take a dab. Shit will have you couchlocked especially if you've never done it before
    - Mangoes have been proven to get you higher if you eat one an hour before smoking. The Myrcene in them have been shown to increase the speed and rate at which thc is absorbed in the brain

The only thing that will continue to give you great highs every time is learning to limit yourself.

3. thanks man hopefully I get super blown haha :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum