Getting tested for the first time

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YoooJess, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I'm thinking about going to the clinic to get tested before I decide to have a new sex partner for my own peace of mind what all should I get tested for? There's so many different tests I want to cover all bases should I just schedule a "check up" or do you specify test me for this, this, and this.....Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Get tested for HIV, and chlamydia. I usually call and say "I'd like to make an appointment for testing" they will probably ask if you're having any symptoms and go from there... Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

3. Get tested for chlamydia, ghonnorea, syphillis (blood work), trich (only testable if you're a girl) HIV and Herpes too. But for those tests you need to wait at least 3 months from your last sexual contact in order for the antibodies to appear Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Bamboobam, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    I am on birth control pills and when I get a check up annually every year, they give me a mandatory HIV and Syphillis test. I am in a monogamous relationship, so I know that we're clean. Prior to me being in my recent relationship now, I got tested twice on my own free will to be on the safe side. They tested me the times I did by drawing blood...

5. #5 As Above So Below, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    be prepared man. i think they stick like a decent size q-tip or something up your dick hole man.

think i saw it on a tv show or some shit a while ago.

lets just say that shit looks painful...

good luck  :hide:

6. More than likely it's a blood test depending on the STD I think.. I'm not a guy so Idk.