Getting super frustrated with the "likes" spam

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Dreadlocker, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getting like 122 notices when you log on, from 4-5 posts....

people are just spamming the shit out of like and its becoming a completely useless feature because it is being abused/spammed.

this was over a 2 hour time frame.

[​IMG]

2. Another reason i dont like this activity is because how am i supposed to weed out the normal likes from my friends here and see what posts of mine are actually being appreciated? i cant sift through 120 spams to find the 2 legit likes, and i really was enjoying the system when it worked as intented.

3. if it was really that good of a post you would get a rep.

and from what i have seen you dont have many good ones.

4. Stop posting and you will stop getting likes

5. brilliantine ..... purely a genius idea:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. says the guy with no rep to the guy with the full rep bar. stop trolling. this is the feedback forum, not pandoras box.

7. yeah your e-penis is way bigger than his how dare he talk to you like that??

8. The reason this happened is cause of you guys and your threads crying about it. WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN.

9. u mad fgt?

10. Man your trolling is getting real annoying.

11. To help solve your issue you could

1. add me to ignore list
    2. dont read my posts
    3. find something better to do then get annoid at people over the interwebz :D

12. Nah i'll just report you..:smoking:

13. damn thats badass

14. lol I know right :rolleyes:

15. omg no please don't do that...omg anything beside that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.