Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting stoned with ducks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OpenBar420, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Well in my backyard i always have Mom and Dad duck come and they chill in my pond and running around my deck.Its cool ass fuck,they come back everyday and i give them bread.They get pretty close also,maybe soon ill be able to bake with them

Hes chilling on the ladder thats going across my pond since something broke.

Attached Files:

2. Stoner ducks dude, one day your just gonna be chillen on the deck with them both stoned as fuck and your gonna share like 5 loafs of bread

3. ducks used to be my favorite animal, till i saw two ducks gang raping another duck. I have not been able look at ducks the same ever since

4. #4 rorymcilroy802, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

5. One time I was getting stoned by this lake in the hills, and it's just full of ducks. I had a sandwich so I decided it'd be nice of me to share with my feathered friends that inhabited the lake. Pulled a bit of sandwich off, and threw it into the water, and all the ducks just kinda stopped what they were doing, and slowly starting cruising towards the floating bit of PB&J that had fallen into their territory.
    Next thing I know, BAM! Duck attack. I lost both my eyes, an arm and all of my dignity that day.

6. Don't get the duck high, but smoking with animals is cool.
    I'm trying to get a cat in my apartment so I can have staring contests and shit when I get high.

7. Quack Quack yeah I love Ducks, they're so chill and relaxing

8. they come by everyday

9. My girl and I smoked near a river with a duck. We fed him goldfish, within 10 minutes we had 11 ducks all chasing after these tiny goldfish. Ducks are the shiznit

10. Ducks are fucking cute.

11. Shit man this thread is hilarious! Make some canabutter or bake some edibles and feed some to the ducks!

12. I always had this mother duck and about 10 over her ducklings. About every week we would loose a duckiling :(.
    We feed it toase.

13. That's a damn fine quacker

14. #14 OpenBar420, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    This was last night on my patio
    And had a couple bowls:smoke:

Attached Files:

15. I really hope you guys remember that we don't allow threads on animals getting high

16. sorry bout that.Didn't know

17. don't smoke w/ the ducks..

smoke the ducks. :yummy:

[​IMG]

18. I wish i could get super stoned with all sorts of animals and just have them tell me there stories.

19. id have to agree with him on this one but if you have grown fond of them and like there presence i wouldnt... because if they are real cool with you after a while you might see some duckling's and that would be cooler in my opinion... plus it would be kinda fucked up to kill one of them while the other has to go on living without its lover... how would you feel if you were the duck?? but then again this is just me and where i live duck's are kinda rare.. and pretty brave for the most part.. its kinda like the squirl's by the discgolf course are so used to human's they will run up to you and eat out of your hand if you left it there ... and you would be able to shoot it forsure with a pellet gun but when your that close there is no sport in it.. and i hunt with pellet gun's but dont take shot's that are so close it's really unfair advantage... gotta be some sport in it..

20. Lmao they're chillin and shit.