Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting stoned off my homegrown white widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by myles117, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Yo i live in springfield you dont know how bad ive been wanting to try WW lol

2. I feel you, Im in mass, the kb has been a little slow lately from what my boys been telling me.. There was some Grape Ape around here though, and usually theres some fire with no name, but it's usually good.

3. #23 White_Widow_Man, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Holy shit, There you are, Showing the , Jump Back, Right on

I missed the boat:D

4. i hear ya, i just met up with somebody from the city for the first time last night and it turns out that my best friend knew them..... how unexpected!! but i grow as well, i met them at a friend of mines house who was cool with it.

5. Good shit myles. I have the same grinder, I think. Kannastor? I love it.

6. yeah dude its my fav tool of the trade other then the glass pieces :eek: Got sick of wasting so much goo on my fingers breaking it up.

7. Dam, I agree Myles, I lost a touch of it, but nothing the second hit can't fix.:D

8. OP- you are blazed if you think that little sprinkle of tobacco is doing ANYTHING for you. except maybe adding a little nasty taste.

thats not even 1 half drag of a cig....

9. +rep nice bong and weed and grinder:smoking::smoking:

10. I was soo thrown off by page 47 in your grow journal... lol Nice WW you grew there, also looks like you got some other nice strains growing. But tobacco is wacko;):D

11. hell yeah myles! nice ass rip there. I have yet to smoke legit WW, so maybe one day i'll try growin it

can't wait to see your church grow! I think i've said that every time lol, but i can't wait to see it just so i know what i'll be growing very soon :smoking:

12. I always use a pinch, It helps me forget bout people like you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

13. ok man, thanks for comin in here and droppin the negative vibes. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you don't see the point in the little tobacco on top. Maybe if u tried it, you'd find out a lil sumthin..... who knows. When you smoke tobacco and are inhaling it like when its in a bong, you don't want more then a lil pinch. You DEFINITELY feel it bro and it adds to the high with a nice headrush and a little lightheaded effect. If you try mixing more tabacco in, it'll ruin the bowl and will be wayyy harsh in a bong.

......but what do I know, not like i smoke that much :D hahahaha

14. thanks dude, it gets me lit day after day :smoking: Gotta love mary janeeee

thrown off?? that a Good thing or what? lol Thanks for checkin out my smoke session of a thread :eek: I guess Tabacco is a controversial thing when it comes to stoners, maybe shoulda left that pic out?? lol It makes a big difference in the high and its just a tiny tiny bit. Not tryin to change ur opinion, just defendin myself a bit :D

its def a top recommendation from me. Have nothing bad to say bout the strain other then it likes nutes a bit lighter then the average.

the church is gunna be super indica and awesome!!! Im just as excited to see it grow as you :D

thanks dude, guess sum ppl are just waitin to hate on a sick thread. Whateverrr, i'm to high off my tabacco topped bowls to let it bother me :D

15. bump it up

16. Very nice, looked like a great day to me. but i would clean ur stuff man