Getting stoned last night turns into catrastrophe in the morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Emohokaywhy, Oct 14, 2008.

1. So i hadnt seen my bong in a few days so I get back home pack it up chill for a bit then pack it up again and go to bed.

I wake up and go piss in the morning like I always do and I come back and here my roommate in his room calling me. I'm like "ya, whats up" he says to take a look into the kitchen. I turn my head to the right to look at the kitchen rug completely saturated in water in 6ft in all dirrections. I'm like "Whoah! what the fuck is this? what the fuck happened here"? He said that the water was left on last night and had overflowed the sink.......

I remember filling up a poland spring bottle of water before going to bed after that rip. I must have forgotten to turn the water off. Then the sink overflowed for 6+ hours while all of us slept. My alarm didnt go off so i missed my 1st class at 8 and just decided to skip the 2nd @ 9:25 to clean this shit up.

So basically now im just chillin with a dehimidifier out in the kitchen and smokin my Medusa (my bong), and doing tons of dishes.

Horray!

2. I've done that before but never to such an extent. that sucks dude. least your bong didn't break, that's what i thought was coming. Very relieved.:smoking:

3. Ya, after I saw it I was like, Ya this sucks, but at least no one is dead :).

:smoking:

4. haha man; that's probably funny after you got it all cleaned up. I'm kind of confused as to how bad it was. 6ft in all directions? you mean the rug was just saturated? How deep was the water?

5. The rug was just saturated in water.

I mean that there was water all around the sink because it had been on for so long it started to seep really far into the carpet. I just hope it doesn't smell shitty :(

6. Better go get a Wet/Dry Vac! That sucks though man...lol

7. Holy Smoke!

You must have been fucking ripped beyond imagination....

8. You have lessons that start at 8am? That fucking blows, I'd never make it to class.

9. this isnt even the first time either.

last time my roommate was filling up the tub (cause it was really dirty) and he went into his room and forgot about it. I came out of my room to see almost our whole kitchen + bathroom + partial living room flooded. The tub was probably runing for a good 30 minutes before anyone realized anything was up. Terrible. We've had some bad floods here. Mold on my bud is the least of my worries, I have to worry about it everywhere else though :(:(:(.

10. I got class @ 7:30AM:(

11. Haha thats great. One time i parked my car down the block from my parents house to smoke and i ended up on the phone walking around the block. I got back to my house and thought someone stole my car. 15 min later i looked down the street and hung my head in shame lol.

12. Ha!!! Thats the best story of this thread. Bummer about the flooding though man, one reason I dislike living with other people.

13. hahaha thats like what I did, I drove down to the fish and chip shop at the end of the road and ordered some munchies, had a blaze..picked up the food, walked home, freaked out wondering where my car was haha

14. Haha that sucks man.

One time I turned on a sink in my old highschool, clogged the drain and left it for a long weekend.

15. Shitty night. Ive had room mates yell at me because ill pull something out of the fridge to get something else and I just leave it out because im always pretty high. Never done that one though.

I had a 730-1130 chem lecture/lab and it was the shittiest ever.

16. Well this isn't too bad, I was expecting you to look in the kitchen and see your bong broken or something, but yeah indeed a shitty way to start the damn day.

17. Sorry to dig up old threads especially when its my own, but I was just reading some old posts and found this post quite ironic. I broke the perc on my bong 10 days after this post.

--> http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/283316-broken-perc-any-way-fix.html