getting stoned before going to the movie theaters.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doublee, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Do you think it would be safe to blaze before going to see a movie ib the movie theater. And i mean getting super ripped right before you walk in the door.

2. Yea you should be fine. Just like any other place.

3. just use some Axe.

4. Just don't carry anything on you!

5. As long as you summersault into the door, crouch sneakily past the employees, then rip up, chew and spit it out your ticket while foaming from the mouth, no. No one will be able to tell you're high

6. See a 3d movie blazed.

7. Careful. I saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular while blazed. Good lord that was a lot of Christmas. It was overwhelmingly... well, spectacular lol

8. it's a must as far as i'm concerned, got stoned before Ted, The Campaign, and Batman in 2012 woot

9. I just got back from seeing 40 something stoned with my boys. Dont laugh at me man it was a very emotional movie.

10. saw Chernobyl Diaries high as hell.... let me just tell you that weed doesnt make everything better... shit sucked

11. Chernobyl Diaries is the only time I've gone to a movie alone, and I was baked as fuck for it I actually liked it

I might get ripped and go See Django Unchained

12. idk i mean i might have over exaggerated but it was just kinda corny. i was hoping for a better ending

13. yeah it was nothing special but it did hold my attention

14. ill agree just because ive always been really interested in that incident so maybe thats why i was let down

15. man, last time i got blazed as fuck before going to the movie theatre i fell asleep and basically paid 10 dollars to sleep upright in a public place ha.

16. Go see django man it was a long but a great one to say the least.

17. I've lost count how many times I have seen a movie stoned. Brush your teeth and spray and enjoy the movie. :3

18. Every time I go to the movie theater me and my buddies get blazed, I even went to the movies one time by myself on a rational decision blazed. Never seen a 3D movie in the theaters high though, I've always wanted to but never actually do it

19. i got blazed before red dawn and that was the shit

20. You'll be fine, I do it all the time.

Most the people that work their either won't care or will just laugh at you. You might get anti-weed people working there, but just don't be a complete idiot and you'll be fine. You are still a paying customer.

There's no other way to see movies, its make them so much more immersive and interesting.