Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Stoned And Going To The ZOO!...so fun

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Mar 6, 2012.

1. HellsHippie you just made my fucking day! Been a really shitty week with my gf and down shit but love watching your videos after so much shit has happened to you but a good attitude! Keep them up! Live life high!

2. i love when i get messages or comments like these...its the reason i do what i do man...I been getting mail from younger kids who is going threw hard times who look to my show to give them a smile..that shit makes me feel awesome dude for real man.When i gave the kid a quarter at the zoo it made his whole day....simple shit goes a long way.

3. They have a polar bear but for some reason the exibit was closed...thats one of the main things i wanted to see and get on film for you guys was the big ass polar bear they have there...Honestly though it was hard to keep the thought out of my head."this isnt right that these animals hafta live this way"...i was tryna look past that and have fun.But yea ima hafta say im against zoo's now for sure...The energy the animals put off is sadness.I felt it strong there..Some may not believe in that kinda thing..But its proven that animals,humans and any living organism puts off energy that you naturally pick up on.

4. Hell yea! That sounds awesome. I'd lose my shit if i saw a monkey flinging poo.

5. if my cam wasnt so shitty when it comes to things far off then you woulda seen the baboon with two finger playing with his red rocket...I could not believe it did that why i was filming...just wish cam was better and people could see that we wasnt bullshitting...that shit was the funniest shit ive seen in a long time though.

6. Hey man, ive watched a lot of your videos and you send out great vibes that make people comfortable and laugh :smoke: I also watched your "first stand up" routine and I think if you want to reach a broader audience tone down the weed and pussy jokes, still include them, but dont make it the focus!

I wasnt planning on watching your whole zoo video when i saw it was 18 minutes, but i did anyways because you kept it interesting and funny. your hilarious man keep making more grand pranks! :hello:

7. i feel stand up comedy isnt my calling..it was just a experience i randomly decided to try to do after gettin real stoned one night.I do random things like that and try to experience everything i can.Hell i usta play banjo on stage as a kid infront of thousands competing for top banjo player.I was certified a professional banjo player at 16 years old.I later got on drugs and ended up selling my banjo n going to prison..came out sober and when my Grandpa died of cancer he left me the banjo you see me play in my videos..This banjo means alot...dont know why i told you that man just felt i needed to say that ..much love and thanks for the support bro

8. take good care of that banjo! and stay out of any other drugs they are only trouble. What do you think is your calling then?

9. #29 HellsHippie, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    just being myself and having fun and recording my life and talents that make people smile and laugh...On youtube thousands of people love the videos and laugh and my fan base grows daily..Thats what i work toward growing my subscriber base and making hundreds of thousands of people happy every week with new videos that both inspire and make a person laugh.My motto has always been Live life with a smile.I get messages from kids thats in deep depression and they feel like they connect with me in some way.They tell me my videos inspire them and help when there in depression..I never knew a simple video could do so much.That is what my calling is.Changing the world one laugh at a time .Much love and thanks for the question

10. Next time you go stare at the Giraffes and try not to laugh.

11. I vaped in the bathroom of the shed aquarium in Chicago. One of the coolest experiences of my life. This was back when I was a new smoker too, no tolerance so i got blasted, yet enough experience to keep my shit cool. I walked through a tunnel that was surrounded by see through glass, sharks swimming everywhere and shit. I thought I was gunna die one second, and the next second, I felt like fucking up some turtles with the sharks or something. I dunno.

But cool video it reminded me of that ^ LOVE your videos bro, funny as hell. You're a real guy dude keep on keepin' on you have made my mood that much better quite a few times with your videos

12. Gah I love this! You seem funny as fudgecakes.

13. Dude you just made me wanna get stoned and tak some shrooms and visit ripleys aquaruim witch is not that far from me.They have a tunnel you walk in thats under a pool thats infested with sharks.Its like your in the water with them.That would be awesome.

Also thanks for the comment on the video and the fact my videos brighten your day is jsut the fuckin shti to me bro.Thats what my goal is when i put out these videos.

14. I almost did this a couple of days ago. Me and five of my friends had planned on smoking and going bowling but when we got to the bowling alley it was like a two hour wait before any lanes would open up. So we left and were driving around trying to find something to do and I suggested going to the zoo since we were right next to it. We didn't end up going because one guy said he didn't like the zoo and then we got into a big discussion on how someone could not like the zoo. Then we forgot about the zoo and ended up somewhere else. Anyways, I feel like going to the zoo baked would have been awesome.