Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting some

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirNugsALot, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Ok so I'm new to smoking and the city I live in. I decided I wanted to try some herb a few months back and managed to find a hookup through shear luck. The weed was mid-low mids and the 1/8 that I paid 50 for was probably on the light side. Honestly though I really don't care it got me high and I had quite a bit left over from the eighth. Here are my questions.

1st: I work with a guy that told me like 6 months ago that he could hook me up, we were talking about weed I said I'd like to try it and he said he had the hookeup. Here's the problem I don't want anyone I work with to know I smoke because I don't trust anyone that much, even though this guy is a realy stand up guy. I know this guy can probably get me dank and my normal hookup's phone has been going straight to voicemail for the last like 5 days. Is it worth asking my co-worker for the hookup, or should I just hold out and hope that my old guy comes through with the light bags of schwag?

2nd: Since I'm not a college student and don't know anyone that smokes regularly aside from the co-worker I mentioned how in the hell do I get some more connections and hookups? I live in a smaller city, how the hell do I do it? I really got lucky the first time I got a connection and the guy like I said wasn't providing great quality and isn't reliable. Any Ideas?

2. if hes a stand up cheefer then blaze with him and get some sticky green buds man. just let him know that you dont want anyone at work knowing you smoke trees.

3. If the dude you work with said he could hook you up then ask him for some man. I don't think there's really any reason for him to say anything about you smoking.

4. Just explain to him that you do not want any1 at work to know you smoke and tell him "we should smoke some tomorrow or today"

5. if you dont trust anybody then your not gonna be able to find a hookup just ask the dude you work with he smokes grass to so its not like hes gonna go tell the world about it

6. Sadly, to find a good hook-up one must take risks. Though I'm sure that if he's a stand-up guy like you claimed, all should be fine if you let him know you don't want anyone else to know. Hell, chances are you will get a nice buddy to get high with.

7. I think it's funny that amateur smokers always have screennames that make it seem like they're a huge pothead.

8. hehe sst, I had a different screen name but it wasn't anonymous enough so I had to come up with this name on the fly. It came to me when I was toking so I thought it was appropriate. Besides do you really judge someone's knowledge on any subject by their online screen name?