Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting some weed in Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Corndogs, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Alright first things first, I am in no way shape or form asking for a hookup, just wondering on how the situation will be. Going to Colorado on spring break with some buddies, and was curious how much trouble will we have finding bud. I know it's still basically only medical there currently. But still, just curious on how much trouble we will have. Thanks

2. It's not that hard to find weed these days....lol

3. Yeah thanks for the great reply, I understand weed isn't hard to find but we have only a limited amount of time there, and wasting time trying to find bud would suck..Just curious how it is in Colorado and would appreciate a reply from someone with experience. I know there's ads on craigslist, and some require a medical card, are they just saying that to get around the laws?

4. Make a sign that says " Need weed hookup asap " I'm sure you'll find a hookup in no time.

5. Great idea, and great Rock Band profile picture

6. Hang around a 7 11 and ask people before they go in if they know someone. If you're in the right area, I guarantee you a hookup in less than 2 hours. I live in Colorado so I should know.

7. Just go to a headshop or a skatepark and ask any stoned or stoner looking teenagers. (Piercings, long hair, tattoos, skate/hippie attire, this way you know there not cops) Your pretty much guaranteed just make sure not to ask homeless people lol or u will not be getting weed

8. Oh and don't front any money!

9. Better than my idea, this works good

10. When you get here go to craigslist and look for a caregiver selling to 21 and older people... Theres people here that think amendment 64 lets em sell weed to 21 year olds

Good luck

11. Hold on... Do you still need a medical card to buy at dispensaries in Colorado even though it's legal for recreational usage?

12. yes, dispensaries sell MEDICAL marijuana. u can legally smoke it and get it from other adults but there aren't any stores yet i'm sure there will be in a few years

13. .Yes.

14. That's all types of fucked up!!! ^^^

• Like Like x 1
  15. My thoughts exactly

16. Where in Colorado? Private message me.

17. The state will be issuing recreational licenses to stores starting January 2014.

18. Go to a bar......start talkin to people. Dont sound dumb about it tho, like dont ask right off the bat.