Getting some tattoos....

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by AdultBaby1, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Why do I feel that if I got some average tattoos that that would make me look real douche and clown....?

I feel like i should either stay with 0 visible tattoos or get a unique face tat.

2. Face tattoos are for the super rich and idiot's. They make you look like a clown. I have 14 tattoos

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I was the same, until I bought my first 'merican car, now even 'merican's own jap shitboxes,

save ya skin until you are in prison then you have time to work on it
    but you can always get a pearl inserted under ya forskin always a blast at parties

4. No
    Or a super POS.
    Know a guy who he and his wife got each others names tattooed on their necks,
    That was about 4 years before she left him and filed for divorce, the dumb asses.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I have 23 tattoos, the ones on my legs are large. Don't do ya face or neck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Every 1 I know with face tats is either a tattoo artist or a jobless drug addict lmaoooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. No tattoo artist will tattoo your face when you have no other visible ink... 90% of artists will refuse certain areas (neck,face,hands) unless you have a certain amount already because it can fuck Ur life up & they don't want to be responsible for it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1