getting some headies?

Discussion in 'General' started by provin1327, Dec 8, 2005.

1. I'm buying some weed from a close friend, and he says hes gonna get me a 1/2 8th of headies. What are headies? Do they look like little pine cones?

2. Headies is just really dank bud...usualy fluffy, crystally, very strong smell...how much are you getting it for?

3. ya rollin explained it good .. headies is the best of the best .. ushally has a strain name or something like that.. has a good amount of crystals .. ushally aunique color .. not brown but a nice shade of green .. fluffy as hell .. no seeds (maybe 1 ..) .. smells stinkkkkky :) the better the weed the stronger the smell haha .. dont pay more than 30 for that halfer and if ur payin less i doubt its great headies just some nice KB or something (like if its 25) or if its 35 proby the bomb shit or might get ripped off (eh ither is likley)

4. its 20 for a 1/2 8th

5. Thats a good deal... 1.75 grams for 20.

6. yea for sure if its real headies and it weighs str8 then that is a good deal...the half tracks around the college town here are 30 and that is some killer buds...so if u gettin 20 is dam good deal