Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting some good shit tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by geologyrox, Oct 25, 2005.

1. woohoo, i finally get to post one of those 'getting good shit' threads! i'm heading out to see an old friend tomorrow, who says (and i quote) "some of the dankest stuff ever." =)

don't know if he can get me a whole ounce ($350, more than i've EVER paid for an ounce) but i'm sure gonna take it if he's got it.

i'm so psyched! it kinda sucks, cuz the friend i'm going up to see has a whole shitload of stuff to do, and i feel bad bothering him, but i miss him something awful, and have to be up there anyways... actually, my stoned ass decided i need to go off on a tangent, but that can be posted in general =)

2. Congrats and good luck with the hookup, Geo! Smoke a bowl for us!

3. Have fun on your trip and smoke many bowls.

4. Always nice to get some new dank ass nuggets. Post pics if you have a camera!

5. well, he can only get me a quarter if i go tonight, but he'll get me an ounce if i go this weekend. i guess i can put off acouple days for the sake of a good stoning =)

6. haha yea i think hes gonna smoke more than one bowl for us, or wait since this is the dankest shit ever you wont have too ;)

sorry you gotta wait, happy tokin man

7. Why could he not give you a quarter now and then 3/4ths this weekend?

8. bobbert u sure are a smart one! lolz btw man ur ak47 looked dope...i used to get so much weed like that back in NYC i swear it looked EXACTLY the same....with a few little yellow leaves here and there and that sweet ass smell...hope ur enjoying that!

9. sadly, i made the extended drive up there that weekend, and while we had a good time, i didn't get any weed out of the deal. woe was me - i've got a big birthday camping trip next weekend, and i wanted some good bud!

we can get lots of seedy mids for real cheap that get you good and high, but i was craving some pretty, tasty, stinky stuff - and was willing to pay for it! and there was none to be found. i was at the nail salon this past week, when one of the techs called me out back - said one of her guys had brought her some reallygreat weed that week. apparently she had thought he brought her the wrong thing, since it was just $150 an ounce. Turns out he got a big batch of this stuff in. my aunt and i got 2 ounces through her on Saturday,and it's great!

So sticky, and hairy (lots nd lots of hair) and I can actually see crystals on this stuff. Not like in some of y'alls photos, but better than anything I usually get. Hands down - i've smoked better bud (wisconsin kids - dayum!) but this is the best stuff i've ever bought. it's so fluffy! i thought maybe my aunt had split it heavy for me because it was my birthday, the bag looked so full, but it weighed out to an ounce even. it's just so light! and we're only paying $30 over normal ounce price.

took a picture of it - i'm a terrible photographer, and my cameras nothing special, but here ya go:
    [​IMG]
    theres very few seeds (and our normal stuff is full of them) and theres a few pieces that are a little leafy, but theres just bunches and bunches of sticky little fluffy buds. my grinder doesn't let this stuff fall out!

happy birthday to me =)

10. Sounds like a long trip all the way up there. Not a trip that she wants to make twice, I'm guessing.

Anyway, rox, glad you ended up getting some birthday buds anyway. It's really disappointing when plans for pickups don't work out, but it's all good when you end up getting herb anyway.

11. Glad everything worked out for you, Geo! I wish I could get $150 ounces that looked like that!!

12. I cant lie, i would of bought it too. Looks good in the pix and i bet even better in person. Roll up a nice swisher with that or pack a yummy cyclone =D

13. i see alot of stems and seeds. ITs prob nothing but it does look good besides that.

14. I hate gettin bud like that, but I'd still smoke it, no you know what I would make brownies.