Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Smoked up by Dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I wanted to see if any of you get smoked up by your dealer. My main guy is actually my best friend, so even though sometimes he flakes (dealer attitude i guess), he generally smokes me up a lot. I've noticed he seems to do this to keep our transactions going?

I mean I know this other dealer, he never will smoke me up. And I hardly ever buy from him as a result :smoke:

2. my dealer always burns one or two with me..does'nt let me put in on em' either.

3. i used to have dealers like that in high school not anymore though.

4. I love dealers that smoke me out. I think it takes away from the whole awkwardness of the dealer-buyer relationship. I usually match a few bong bowls with my main guy. 

5. A couple of my guys smoke me out once in awhile. They'll smoke me out for sure if I put like $5 on a blunt.