Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting smashed by bong hits

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Erase, Dec 25, 2012.

1. #1 Erase, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    I have 2,5 years of experience smoking cannabis. I almost never smoke lesser quality hash/weed, it's always some very nice stuff.

I rarely ever cough etc. But I often get a sore throat/lungs from smoking, especially roaches and bong hits. This is less apparent when smoking slightly lower quality weed. It's really bad when I've got some super dank and pitch black indica hash.

I have a problem when smoking bong though. I usually clear the head in 1 rip, which results in me being smashed into the couch or whatever else I'm sitting in/on.
    It's pretty annoying, because the people I usually smoke with don't have this problem.

It also makes me unable to take another hit for at least 10-15, which is very annoying.

If I smoke a bong head which has a large pile of weed on top of it, I often won't be able to clear everything in one hit. But halfway through I simply can't smoke anymore, and due to my described problem with being completely blown away after a bong hit, I have to sit the bong down and not smoke the remaining weed.

Is it normal that you simply become restricted in a way? In many cases it occurs already after my first or second bong hit and continues from there on.

What I find weird though is that I'm the only person that I know of, who experiences this.

I have friends whom can clear an entire bong mix in less than 2 minutes.

2. Take smaller snaps and have a glass of water ready. Other then that it's just something you have to get used to.

3. trying to chief a whole salad bowl of weed??? that's really hard to do lol

4. I used to be the same way OP. Just load up like half a bowl or whatever is 1 hit for you. As long as your high, man. Not every hit has to be impressive.

Also, yellow smoke is nasty.

5. seems like you need a few more years of exp.

6. This. A bong is a much more efficient way of smoking weed (more Cannabinoid transfer versus a joint or a blunt). Of course you're going to get blasted. Buy a bong and toke that way from now on. It saves you weed, and gets you higher to boot IMO.