Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raaf13, Mar 20, 2010.

1. I am a fairly regular smoker, but last night I smoked a blunt with a friend, then had like 4 beers, and then smoked another blunt all within like 2 hours of each other. I ended up getting the spins and puking. Has anyone ever had a similar experience? Was it drinking then smoking that got me or was it to much weed? Any help would be appreciated.

2. It's all about order.
    Drink-> Smoke

Smoke-> Drink will do that to you.

3. That's odd, I'm usually better off smoking first. I only get the spins if I've been drinking all day then accidentally smoking too much or too strong weed. Either way, it's the combination of the two that did you in, I'd say. Everything in moderation, know your limits. ;)

4. Yeah I'm sure it's different for everybody, but the trend I seem to see most is smoking before drinking.

I have no problem either way.

Also, try to not drink dark liquor.

5. i find if u dont want spins then smoke first but for me its always more intense and gets u more fucked up if u drink first, so i usually tend to drink first haha

6. I've come to find that it's all about hydration.
    You're forgetting now that you're drinking 4 beers in 2 hours. I don't know about you guys but I always drink water alongside beer to keep myself hydrated (you last longer too!).

7. Thanks guys.

I think it might be the second blunt I had. I usually chill with a couple beers after smoking, so maybe the drinking then smoking messed me up.