Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brandonROAR, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So two friends and I recently picked up some good stuff, judging from the high more indica dominated. We smoked some on saturday along with some mids and it was great. so sunday came and we went to my house and burned for like an hour. It was like 11p.m when we started and we probably smoked at least double of what we usually do, and it was stronger bud than we were used to. I was feeling soo good but then realized one of my friends was puking in the bathroom... a lot. He had ate dinner at or around 5 30 and didn't eat anything till we smoked. After we smoked he ate two huge doughnuts from 7 11. Do you think he got sick from an empty stomach? from bad doughnuts? or maybe from psyching himself out from all the bud he did? any insight is appreciated, thanks.

2. i'd say: 80% physiological ; 20% swallowed smoke. when i get too high, i have this thing where i cant take hits right, and i end up swallowing half of each hit. i feel like shit till i burp it up. i can imagine, if i put 2 doughnuts on top of some smoke, and i was super high, id prolly puke. first time a smoked a bong, it was dank out of the nastiest bong ever. i was gagin on every hit, and sure enough, a few hours later, i was pukin up snacks and smoke lol was ur buddy lightweight? like, more so than u?

3. Smoking Marijuana will lower your blood sugar level. thats why it is not good for diabetics to smoke bud

If you smoke on an empty stomach, since your blood sugar is already low you will feel even more hungry and weak and will most likely get an upset stomach.

Just have a nice meal beforehand and your friend will be all set

4. freshairtoker, he's a lightweight but i wouldn't say much more than me if at all. thanks guys

5. he prob was just too stoned. its happend to me before, and ive seen it happen