Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting sick?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by username33, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I've never eaten anything with weed in it but i know some people get sick from it... if there actual weed in firecrackers (not just thc) then how doesn't it make you sick

2. I've had firecrackers before and I've never gotten sick before. I don't think weed specifically would get you sick unless you were allergic to it. Its a plant...I mean I have salads all the time. Sometimes I get stomach aches eating normal food and all. I don't think weed specifically would give you a stomach ache unless of course you ate too much after which always happens to me 30 mini donuts later I'd wake up the next day and my stomach would be killing m. I actually had to get back to serious workout because I would always eat the worst foods ever.

3. Yeah I've never orally ingested marijuana but after smoking, I almost always get stomach aches just from eating so damn much.