Getting sick from smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by prostheticninja, Jan 9, 2012.

1. This is about times you've gotten sick/smoked while you were sick. Alright when I was about 16 or 17 I took a 2 month break for track. The day school got over and I didn't have to run anymore I went out and bought a quarter of the dankest shit I could find. I went home and filled up a 2 quart waterfall all the way to the tippy top, remember haven't had any smoke in my lungs for 2 months. Then I lit it and when all the water drained it looked like a half gallon of old yellow milk. I breathed it all in at once and I didn't cough right away, got to like 5 seconds and I started coughing bad. I coughed so hard I puked, then I puked/coughed so hard I got a bloody nose. Another time an idiot I know built this pipe and he used a window screen in it, it still had all the paint on it. When I took a rip the heat made the paint burn and all the smoke from that went into my lungs. I coughed and puked for 5 minutes straight, my lungs, throat, and my eyes felt like there were mouse traps going off on them.

2. I've had dank that makes me cough so hard I feel like I might die