getting sick from smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by flashlight, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Okay I dont mean like sick as in sick from smoking too much at once, I mean like getting sick as in a cold or soar throat....

I have been getting bad soar throats every now and again, and for the past few months I get these little white things on my tonsils. they fall out after a few days but its gross and i hate being sick as im a really clean person it makes me go crazy to be sick...anyway, ive been thinking, maybe it has something to do with sharing while smoking...like the other night we shared like 4 joints between a bunch of people, and now my throat has flared up again...

any one else find this to be happenin? Ive been putting off going to the doc b/c i really dont want to have my tonsils taken out but this will be like the 3rd time this year going for the same thing so anti-biotics dont really work on me anymore and im allergic to penacilin...

anyone?

2. yea my throat has been fucked up to lately, went to the doctors and they said it might be mono, but arent sure. for about 2 weeks almost everyday smoking with a few people, i think it causes the sore throat