Getting sick all the time.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SotalyTober, Nov 4, 2010.

1. So yeah I recently went to the doctors because i'm getting sick every other week and it blows.
    Ive missed about 12 days of school already and the doctor said that I have a high cholesterol and a low count of white blood sells with basicly means I'm prone to getting sick ALOT.

It really sucks, i'm sitting here with a fever right now and i'm burning up and i have no bud but i have 50$ saved up and I was going to buy on friday but i'm to sick to go to school :cry:
    Honestly i wish I was dead right now

but anyways do you guys have any reccomendations to a good diet? or somthing that will help me get my white blood sells back?

kthanks :eek:

2. stop smoking for a lil while give it like a month.

oh found this from googling it too

"Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (however, if your white blood cell counts are lower than 1 k/ul , check with your doctor who may recommend avoiding raw foods). Get plenty of rest. Some extra vitamin C, zinc, and beta-carotene may be helpful, but don't overdo it with the supplements, as this may be dangerous. (i.e. too much Airborne could give you dangerous levels of vitamin A).

Sex or masturbation and moderate exercise can also increase wbc counts.
    If your white blood cell counts are low, avoid people who are sick, wash your hands often, use good hygene, and call your doctor if you experience any signs of infection. BE HAPPY!! Your mood helps on how your body fights off infections, the happier you are the more likely you are to fight off infections, which increases your white blood count"

3. Thanks alot man, but i'm not going to stop smoking haha fuckthat.;)

4. I'm not saying you shouldn't stop getting high, but smoking probably isn't a good idea for you right now. If your immune system is weak, you don't want to inhale burning plant matter. There could be some chemicals on that bud that would normally be fought by a healthy immune system. Either vape or eat brownies!