Getting Sick After Smoking this Bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by itsofficial, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Whats up guys, didn't know exactly where to put this but this is a story/question I have for you guys. So a couple days ago I picked up some no name dank. Smells great, tastes great, etc. Rolled a joint of it and shared it with two people, after I smoked it I was on the perfect level and in the perfect mood, now keep in mind I had a couple beers before it. I rolled another joint and smoked it with the same people still felt fine. A couple beers later me and a friend split bowls and smoked them. After that I felt awful, my head was spinning, I felt like shit, and ended up going to sleep at like 7 pm. I drink before I smoke all the time and usually don't have this problem unless I drink too much.

So I figured it might be a fluke and I rolled personal joint yesterday. Halfway through the joint I felt perfect, and was content with everything. So I put it out and finished it a little later. When I finished it, I felt like complete shit again. Wasn't hungry at all and wanted to puke. I was pretty high, but it wasn't fun at all. All I wanted to do was not be high. I even looked to a friend and said "I have to stop smoking so much", which is pretty unlikely for me to say.

Has this happened to anyone else? Ive been smoking for a long time and can't remember this ever happening to me. I guess Ill have to smoke a little of this at a time...But still, its weird.

2. possibly some mold in your bud?

3. Nope, no mold on the bud. I don't know why this is happening

4. Maybe its a high that just doesn't agree with you? Too Indica/Sativa?

I had this happen once with a strain called PermaFrost. I got an ounce of indoor PF from Washington, and this shit looked BEAUTIFUL. Lavender Blue/Purple hues, frosty (duh), and DANK.

But the high on it made me feel like SHIT. Almost exactly as you described. Didn't want to be high, anxiety, etc.

My $0.02, find a friend with a different strain, and get blazed on something else, then try what you have. Same issue? Take what you have left and trade a gram with someone with different bud.:smoke:

5. Thats crazy man. I actually have a little weed left from another sack I had, and I just smoked it and I feel perfectly fine. Thanks for the reply.

6. Maybe you had a little tolerance trip and greened out. Even if you smoke consistently, sometimes you just green out and feel sick.
    It could be the bud, but I don't know.
    Seems like there's a lot of complaints about getting sick/anxiety/greening out.

It's happened to me before, stay hydrated and chill out for a while. Puke if necessary, and try not to focus on it.