1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by straitsb, Mar 26, 2004.

1. finally.. at least I hope so this time. I'm more sure about this time than I have been about any other. But back to the question.. I've never done them, if I take them, should I do it a day before that I don't have to work, or does it not follow to the next day too much. I planned on taking an 8th. SO yea, help appreciated.

2. a half 8th is enough, 1/8th might be too much for you. you will feel burnt out the next day but the effects wont last that long. Id wake and bake so i wouldnt feel like shit.. i also might be doing shrooms, but i have to see if this hook up is legit

3. an 8th is quite a big dose to start off with. Are they good shrooms? Grown inside or picked? Just aslways remember that you are on a drug, thats really all that you need to know.

4. You could do them the day before work, but I don't know if I'd want to. Everytime I've tripped, except my first time, I smoked up the next morning and felt fine. But the first time I didn't, and I felt like I had the harshest hangover.

And most importantly, enjoy yourself. :D

Shrooms are an awesome thing, just make sure you respect them and they'll do the same to you.

Grasscity Deals Near You