getting shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bong666, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is 40$ for 3.5 alot of cash??? he said its good stuff... this will be my first time on shrooms how much should i eat? should i smoke some pot ? if i eat all of the 3.5 will i be good!?!:confused:

2. $40 is expensive, yes to the other questions

3. 50 a 1/4 is average 25 an 1/8... for good intact cubensis

40 seems a bit taxed...

bone an oz is a nice price

4. Average $5/gram here. $15/eighths

5. its around 25 an 8th where im at .. can range + or - 5 bucks tho, just depends

6. You can\'t get an 1/8th of shrooms here for less than $40, so its a fair price in my book,
    and you really only need to eat a half 1/8th to trip, but if you really want to trip face feel free to eat the whole 1/8th.
    Smoking is fun as shit on mushrooms, feels soo good, its a must to have a sack with you while trippin\'.

7. mushrooms around here have been going for $20 a gram(desiccant dried and homegrown). Every now and then someone can get 8th for $50. They are bone dry and visuals are insane.

8. My buddy just picked up an 1.25 O\'s last night of shrooms, around here its 35$ an 1/8 though, and yeah bro if its your first trip I would stick to a half 1/8 your first trip.

9. In NJ it\'s $35 for a 8th, $65 for a 1/4 and so on.
    BTW to the OP, of course your dealers gonna say its \"good,\" his trying to sell you something.

10. thats really steep dude...shrooms should only be 20-30 an ith and 30 is pushin it....but hey if its worth it then who gives a fuck? id recommend eating 2 grams and then half an hour later eating the rest that way youll get two peaks and itll make the trip a lot more fun and crazy......definatly smoke some pot when youre coming up and when youre coming down...or just the whole time that works too

11. thanks for all the replys about the price i\'\'ll ask him if he can give me them for 35$$$:wave:

12. Please read the forum rules and descriptions BEFORE posting. This post (along with any posts relating to drugs other than mary jane) should be located in Pandora\'s Box.

Peace.

13. It\'s been established for some time now that all non-marijuana related drugs belong in Pandora\'s Box. All such future threads will be closed.

14. Yep :bongin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.