Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting shorted

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jj_staxx, Feb 11, 2023.

1. So guys my plug gave me 3.3 grams instead of a 3.5 is this a big deal? Should I say something ? I only pay around 25-30$ for a 8th

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Call it shipping charges / losses and forget it. If it gets worse then.... I was always over so check your scale by weighing a new clean nickel. Should be 5 grams .
    ===========web
    How much does 5 cents weigh in grams?
    (4) a dime coin that is 0.705 inch in diameter and weighs 2.268 grams. (5) a 5-cent coin that is 0.835 inch in diameter and weighs 5 grams. (6) except as provided under subsection (c) of this section, a one-cent coin that is 0.75 inch in diameter and weighs 3.11 grams.
    ------end

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Not a big deal. Scales can be a bit off too if not calibrated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Screw that grow ya own?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. People shouldn't lie but I'd rather get slightly fucked while getting a good deal vs getting exactly what I pay for paying twice what you are, ya know? I say this as someone who went back to a liquor store the other day to get a dollar back I was shorted lol.

6. Let it go..... its nothing, :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. We used to call that pinching;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Getting shorted 2 tenths of a gram? Unless you carry around a pocket scale (which will get you in trouble probably) you're better off just buying from someone you know and trust.

9. Life goes on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Not a thread about wedgies then?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'm concerned no one has mentioned that the shorted weight could be 100x worse then originally thought...

Here's the big question - did that 3.3 weight include the plastic bag!!! If yes, I suggest contacting local authorities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. variations scale to scale? no biggie

• Winner Winner x 1