Getting shit done high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lucky6s, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Ever done something awsome high? Last week, or last year i had a first aid course to attend for work, its kinda one of those things you would rather not got to coz im not getting paid for it. Woke up and smashed out a couple of bongs to put me in a better mood. Anyway im at the course and all these people are there too and i noticed a guy in a suit, bit odd for a first aid course, i end up chatting with him turns out hes a detective renewing his first aid! The day drags on watching lame videos the suit is madly writing notes for the exam, he looks over and i have just drawn doodles on my note book. Lunch comes around i sneek off to my car for a joint and listen to tunes to calm myself for the exam. When we return we are given our tests and i was smashed i just looked through it cover to cover, then just started writing, i finish first and take my test up and watch everyone else writing. Another 5 mins pass and the suit hands his up the slowly everyone does aswell. The lecturer marks everyones tests and hands them back out the suit gets 25/30 which is the minimum to pass, she hands me mine 30/30! Bang! Getting shit done high GSDH! The suit couldnt believe it i didnt write down a single note and smashed it. Powers of the herb i say.

2. That's awesome, +rep for that. I love that feeling. It feels great to finish something, let alone get a perfect grade!

3. Cheers man it was a good way to start the new year haha

4. one time i saved humanity, but you all forgot about that, didn't you?

5. you always try to be funny in unnecessary situations, and +rep OP

6. I do pretty much everything high because I'm pretty functional... I guess my favorite "accomplishments" :

- getting my drivers license high
    - talking to police high/not getting caught
    - taking most of my exams throughout high school high, and doing well on them.
    - other things... but they aren't coming to mind right now.

I took a logical reasoning test one time in a high school class. it was multiple choice, with answers A through D. I kept writing in answer E and making up a completely different, also (sometimes more) logical scenario.

7. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']one time i saved humanity, but you all forgot about that, didn't you?[/quote]

Goku?

8. I love getting shit done while high, feels like I accomplish something.

9. Me too but my OP was a main highlight since ive started smoking lol

10. Not gonna lie..I don't get alot of shit done high.

11. I end up having too but when I do things high like cooking and cleaning I don't feel like i'm doing chores or just trying to stay alive I feel like I'm actually doing upkeep and making art cause when I clean high I usually end up rearranging everything and cooking is oen of my favorite things to do high and the amount of food I can make with cannabis is crazy now my rasta pasta is the best thing ever :D

12. scary you did better than a policeman

13. I graduated high school a year early being high most of the time. Played sports and won championships high. My favorite has to be driving all the way from California to Utah baked. It was such a beautiful drive and relaxing

14. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I love getting shit done while high, feels like I accomplish something.[/quote]

It's all the more rewarding when your high too.

Prople say stoners can't accomplish shit but we can just better than them haha!

15. [quote name='"BigBlazer"']I end up having too but when I do things high like cooking and cleaning I don't feel like i'm doing chores or just trying to stay alive I feel like I'm actually doing upkeep and making art cause when I clean high I usually end up rearranging everything and cooking is oen of my favorite things to do high and the amount of food I can make with cannabis is crazy now my rasta pasta is the best thing ever :D[/quote]

Rasta pasta? No shit? Does it taste good? I love pasta i need try that haha