Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Seeds into the US

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DISRUPT, Aug 16, 2005.

1. I need some help on getting seeds into the US. I want to order a bag of 10-14 seeds and start a grow operation in my closet for a good winter supply, but Im not sure how I would go about getting these seeds into the US..anyone care to help me out?

2. I ordered some seeds online and had them just shipped 2 my house. I did some reasherch on this becuse i was worried about getting caught trying 2 grow. What u can do is: 1)get a po box, 2)u know how sometimes like credit card componys can misspell your name but u still get it? well change like the last couple letters to something similar.
    Also lets say worst case senario: US customs finds the seeds in transit, what thell do it confiscate them, send you a letter telling you they confiscated them, and you lose the sixty bucks or whatever it was. Thats it. They cant legally do shit because its not enough for a warrent. And if no warrent, then no search, and no worries!
    Have fun growing, i know i am.