Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting ripped on a school night?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkoy11, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I have a shitload of hw to do today and I wanna get it done early so I can sit down and have a smoke and watch some tv. Although, I have never smoked on a Sunday because sometimes if I get a little too high I will feel a bit of the high tomorrow morning. But when I smoke on fridays or saturdays I usually smoke at night around 7. Should I smoke earlier than 7 so I dont feel the high tomorrow morning as much? or is it a bad idea. :confused:

2. you should be fine bro

3. If I smoke when I have to wake up early... more likely than not I sleep past my delarm. Just my personal experiences with the MJ and edumication.

4. You feel the high still the next day? Your crazy. Maybe you're a little burnout the next day because your tolerance is so low. or it could be your just not used to thc in your system. Either way its just the burnout feeling you have not actually the high. It's not a bad idea to smoke because of that reason, but if you really hate being a little burned out the next morning just take a few tokes to get you lifted and call it a night.

*Sometimes a slight high can be the most fun high*

5. My advice is, take your time to do your work, dont rush it the closer you get to finishing just because you want to smoke... this is where I fucked up big time in school.

Because once you start smoking like that you soon let yourself start doing it every other night then every night and it just becomes a nasty spiral

6. Even if i go to sleep high, by the next morning i will be completely sober. Its all in your head. Honestly an hour and a half after smoking i am sober enough to go on with my daily life.

7. I love smoking before school the next day as long as all my shit is done.

I wake up refreshed and ready to go. And I've also found that I seem to both learn and test better.

Take that stereotype.

8. That's how it is for me too. No matter what I smoke nowadays I am close enough to sober to call it sober about 2 hours after I smoke. When you first start out you get burn out more easily and the burn out last longer, at least that's how I remember it being.