Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting rid of the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Corn Man, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I like to carry my weed around in my backpack when I go to my friends and stuff to smoke, but sometimes if I get some skunk stuff I will open my back pack and it will just REEK of weed, any perfect ways to keep the smell out? I will smoke all of the weed, so I don't have to worry about wrapping it back up, I have heard vaseline works... but not to sure about that.

2. Mason Jar
    [​IMG]

3. A middle finger to anyone that questions you about it...Works every single time, well, aside from that cop, no...He did not appreciate that at all.:cool:

4. Thanks fellas, your logic does make sense, smell travels through air, not glass =P

5. Put it in a plastic bottle like true moo milk or one of those plastic Arizona tea bottles, works great.

6. Get an old pill bottle and take off the label. Depending on the size, you can fit a decent amount of bud in it. plus they're airtight so your backpack won't smell like a skunks asshole