Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Rid of the Buzz!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Whenever i smoke MJ, which is two or three weeks in between, I always get high as fuck after the sesh, but this high lingers on for 2-3 days, where i can't concentrate on things because i still feel high!!!

I need to get rid of this feeling, so how can you smoke and make sure you're only high for that one day, and the rest of the week is normal? Cuz i have basketball practices, and i don't wanna end up high during practice!!!

This really pisses me off lol

2. Build up a tolerance (easy)

3. smoke less? o_O

4. Yeah smoke more, you will get used to it

5. After smoking your gona feel a bit dopey the next day, just part of weed man.

6. I know what you mean, but it only lasts a few hours - a day MAX after smoking. I love it, you just have to embrace it.

If you can't handle it because of sports/school, then quit. It ain't crack.

7. Dude...where do you get your weed...LOL

Try smoking less during a "session" until you build up some tolerance...

8. i wish i could be buzzed all week

9. You will get used to it with time. Or just blaze early in the day. I usually only get a buzz if I burn before going to sleep.

10. yup wish i had that problem

11. I think your referring to the comedown when you're really tired and still feel a little bit high.

12. 2-3 days?

Damn.. I'm happy if im high for like 3 hours.

13. I dont get all these people saying "you will get used to it"

No, he wont. This doesn't happen, unless your so noob that like half a hit will get you baked :p

I've never had this happen to me before, highs last 2-3 hours :smoke:

14. deal with how chill you feel :D

15. damn bro i would love to be buzzed for like 2 days 2 happyest days in my life lol