Getting Rid Of Smoke?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Charlie Cole, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Okay so, firstly, first post here, cheers :D
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to stick this here question, it sounded like the best place to ask it.

Onto my question. Some buddies and I want to blaze in my room. Which is easy enough, we have everything we need already. Problem is, my parents have home security and I can't open any door or window in the house without the alarm going off. I don't know the code nor can I ask without raising suspicion.
    Smelling the smoke isn't the thing I'm trying to avoid, it'll be gone before anyone wants to find it, but rather the smoke. I can't have it drifting to the rest of my (rather large) house. Keeping it in the room is ideally what I would want to accomplish. But wouldn't the smoke collect in there, and just stay afloat? I need a way to clear it without having a single trace or clue left behind. Any ideas?

Thanks, guys

2. I'm not going to tell you what to do but I am going to tell you that sounds like a bad idea. Smoke, being any kind of smoke travels, and being it marijuana smoke it is going to have an obvious odor to it. Smoke can penetrate through walls, doors, blankets etc. Without a window, the smoke has no where to escape so it will linger and penetrate longer. This is partly why I have taken up vaporization, so I can just vape inside with no worries and not having my house smell like smoke for visitors. If I was you I would just smoke outside or go on a walk or something. I mean you have a security alarm and all but that doesn't mean your like locked into your house does it? lol Whatever you decide to do I wish you good luck. If you do decide to be a fool and blaze indoors, I would: 1. Put towel under the door. 2. Fan to create air circulation. 3. Sploof 4. Air Freshner / prefereably ozium as it actually eliminates smoke unlike traditional air freshner which just mask / cover up odors.