Getting Rid Of Smoke?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Charlie Cole, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Okay so, firstly, first post here, cheers :D
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to stick this here question, it sounded like the best place to ask it.

Onto my question. Some buddies and I want to blaze in my room. Which is easy enough, we have everything we need already. Problem is, my parents have home security and I can't open any door or window in the house without the alarm going off. I don't know the code nor can I ask without raising suspicion.
    Smelling the smoke isn't the thing I'm trying to avoid, it'll be gone before anyone wants to find it, but rather the smoke. I can't have it drifting to the rest of my (rather large) house. Keeping it in the room is ideally what I would want to accomplish. But wouldn't the smoke collect in there, and just stay afloat? I need a way to clear it without having a single trace or clue left behind. Any ideas?

Thanks, guys

2. smoke outside young one

3. #3 The Fat Kid, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Well you can do the basics by just putting a towel under the door and a fan out the window. But I would recommend finding a way to get out doors. Smoke tends to linger quite easily.

4. (TheFatKid) beat me to it. Put a towel or blanket under your door. And craft yourself a sploof. Basically just get an empty toilet paper roll, just the cardboard part. A paper towel roll works better since you can fit more drier sheets in there. Crumple up one or more drier sheets and stuff them into the center of the cardboard roll. Then get another sheet and tape it over the end that the smoke comes out of. A sploof will help a lot with smoke that lingers. The smoke comes out smelling quite a bit different so I wouldn't expect someone to be able to distinctly tell that the smell is weed. Smoke will just sit on a surface so what I always do while inside is wave around the air whenever I exhale and stuff. Other than that I would smoke outside instead, smoking outside reduces all of the pointless risk.

5. why would your alarm go off if you open a door or window? are you expected to stay in your room for the entirety of your life? what if you want to go to the bathroom?

6. He clearly means a door to go outside lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. i mean its not so clear. he said if he opens ANY door. lol

8. Get a smoke buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Like said before a towel under the door and a fan going is your best bet. If you keep that going overnight/all day you'll be fine. There's not enough smoke produced for it to stay without it dissolving in the air.

:)