getting rid of my MFLB and getting an easy vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 20, 2011.

1. It sounds like you overfill the trench. Every time I've tried to get high with too much weed, it never looks like it's getting brown and I don't feel at all high.

Half full and shaking between hits is magic.

2. good idea... then you'll have something to fall back on when your china-vape takes a crap after you've owned it for a couple weeks/months

plus i think you're doing it wrong if after 3 trenches you are not getting high..

3. He said he's getting a VB if you read.

I believe he could be doing something wrong with the LB but I also believe it's overrated. It's good, yes, that is a fact. However it can't and will never compete with a wall powered vape. So for this reason I see no reason to use a LB at home (unless you only have 1 vape and wish for it to be portable too). I have it tucked away for later use.

As for 3 trenches, well if you go from a heavy daily smoker to a heavy daily 'vaper', you're going to have a high tolerance. The LB is one of those tools you have to follow every suggestion to get results and he might not have been. Many people on this forum do use it incorrectly, I seen some kid burning every trench.. SMH.

4. Here is the scoop on the mflb.. I think too many people plan on getting "ripped" with the mflb.. I believe the mflb is more of a casual portable vape.. its not meant for groups.. it's not meant to be vaped in a matter of 5-10min like smoking a bowl... I have been a moderate to heavy mj user for 10+ years of my life.. been a smoker for 15 years total.. the past year i've been a heavy smoker.. smoking up to an oz of dank a month... and i can fill a trench up level.. take my first initial puffs... feel a buzz working... continue to hit it here and there.. and keep working my buzz up until im lit 20-30min down the line after i've finally gotten around to finishing a trench...

don't get me wrong.. sometimes the mflb just doesn't give me my fix and i need to pull out the bong or resort to my EQ.. but that's because im usually looking to get retarded high or want to get my fix quick

5. I have a lot of trouble hitting the launch box. I've tried the special technique where you sip a hit and then pause and repeat. I can't do it, ive tried and my lungs inhale too hard or my lb is a piece of shit idk. My hits are always small and I never see any vapor when i exhail, i see the condensation on the box but nothing when i exhail, even if i only hold in my hit for 2 seconds.

6. ^^^ Honestly I think the box hits like shit with the stem.. i ditched it.. and hit directly from the box

7. I went back and I guess it was the eazy vape that I saw, not the vapor brothers. Im just going to order a power adapter for my mflb. It would probly be better than a crappy Chinese vape. I don't think the a power adapter will be suspicious.

8. that would be a good idea. Your previous issues sound like your not using batteries with enough power. I know that the batteries that came with my mflb were tossed out the first week because they dont last a entire trench, and they cant get it hot enough for long.

THe mflb shouldnt be compared to outlet vaporizers imo,because this is being marketed as a portable vaporizer, and so its performance would be lower than outlet vaporizer for many obvious reasons.

9. I can't fathom someone not being able to get high with an mflb. Take a t break and/or revise techniques. If that still doesn't get you high, tell magic flight and they have a nice warranty.

10. I use the Iolite. It's just way too easy. Check out the youtube hits from a bong with it if you doubt it can't hit.

11. That's silly. A member here did an extensive test of many different batteries for the box and came down to choosing the stock ones. Even over the 2700s. I take his opinion as worthy.

Personally I use the stock ones and get 3-4 trenches without a problem and it heats enough.

As for the OP, the PA is a great idea. Will make a big difference adjusting the heat setting and not dealing with half charged batteries or chargers.

12. i agree the stock batteries>than powerex 2700.

mine discharge half way through a trench if that.stock ones would last 2 trenches maybe less depending on how brown i vape the first one.
    i will admit though the powerex batteries heat the box up wayyy faster and i get wayyyy thicker hits with them,but i only get half as many hits per battery.

13. its funny how 2700s were the go to battery... now people say the 2400s are better... personally i have had much better success with the 2700s.. can get a couple trenches out of each battery

14. I chuckled.

15. that's like saying "well i went from smoking out of a proto pipe to a stemline... and im much happier with the stemline"...

16. I really do not think you are using the launch box right...you have to slowly basically kiss the stem to get the best effects. You can not draw...also if visible vapor comes out of your mouth it is just lost vapor that would have got you high. Vapor is not like smoke..it is basically nothing but THC...so keep that shit in as long as you can where there is little to no vapor coming out...that also greatly brings down the smell.

17. holy necrobump

18. U will if u die a slow horrible death by poision

19. The funny part is he is not joking you will literally be inhaling plastic which is shit for your lungs and brain...smoking would be healthier than using an easy vape.

20. So I got sick of my mflb and i don't use it anymore. I have an arizer extreme q 4 now. Got it for 180 on ebay and never been happier/higher. IMO your better off spending the extra 100 dollars and getting an arizer off ebay.