getting rid of my MFLB and getting an easy vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I've had my Mflb for a while and it doesn't get me high enough. I used my buddy's easy vape the other day and it got me blasted. I think that i'm going to thoroughly clean my Mflb and sell it. Anyone else have a similar experience. I really like the Easy Vape btw.

2. #2 Grows&Smokes, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    I just tried a vaporizer for the first time last night..it wasn't an easy vape but its almost the identical...my Nephew ordered it on Amazon and brought it over last night...and DAMN! I am sold on that small, inexpensive unit...in fact I just ordered one for myself and another for a Xmas gift. I was thinking about getting a MFLB because the reviews were quite good but then just decided to order the one I tried last night...its the Topoo VP-100.

3. I switched from MFLB to Volcano mainly because my growers weed is so very resinous is clogged up the MFLB screen in no time. The solid valve set is easier to clean (I use everclear and recycle it for tincture-you can do the same thing cleaning the easyvape)

4. I know what you mean I bought my mflb a while ago because all i heard was amazing things but then I started to try out other vapes at friends places and I slowly became unimpressed with it. I just got myself a Arizer solo and haven't touched my magic flight since. I've used an easy vape and for the price that thing is damn its worth it. try here I think that's the best price I could find.

5. Check out e-bay for the easy vape, I got mine there for 35 shipped, it works beautifully, but I don't really use it.

Edit: most table vapes like the easy vape are awesome for company too, easy to use, and a whole pack on the wand goes around for awhile. No real learning curve like I always hear about the mflb.

6. Don't mean to rain on your parade man, but Topoo makes horrible stuff. They're a Chinese company focused on mass producing Toro fakes.

7. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if those vapes were similar in quality to the "spider-man" ones somebody on here took apart and discovered the heating element was a cheap soldering iron.

8. #8 Grows&Smokes, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    I dont really give a fuck...tough to beat for the price...90% of everything made in the world is made in China.

9. Don't buy the Easy Vape man,

It's plastic and Chinese. Heat and plastic don't mix. Can melt in time. Who knows about their warranty. It likely is going to give off chemicals. Who knows what air path they use.

The cheapest route right now for a great whip is a blemished Da Buddah from eBay for $130 (from the makers, 7th Floor - the store is Higher Elevations). Usually it comes with a carry bag, the blemished doesn't. It's $15 or so for the bag.

The Easy Vape is a downgrade from the MFLB. The LB is a quality unit with the best warranty of any vaporizer on the market. The power adapter is $59 from their site - https://sales.magic-flight.com/ This would make it better than an Easy Vape IMHO. Also if you have glass, the adapter is $29

10. yea like the guy above said, check out the power adapter. it puts the box on a whole nother level. i havent used batteries in it since i got the adapter

11. I gotta buy my stuff from headshops because my parents have access to my card. Anyone know of a cheaper vape that is quality?

12. Call the head shop(s) and post the vapes available preferably with prices.

13. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']I gotta buy my stuff from headshops because my parents have access to my card. Anyone know of a cheaper vape that is quality?[/quote]

Im in the same boat as you and am also curious about this. Anyone heard anything about the hot box vaporizer?

14. Never hit the Hot Box but it's $140 online. Guess if you're willing to pay the local price it is worth a shot. The only thing is don't exhale into the wand until it's removed from the heater. Otherwise that heater is known to break.

Thing is there's no temp setting either.

It's not something I'd pick but then again my mom picked up my vape in the mail.

Better than an Easy Vape IMO.

15. [quote name='"eazydoes"']Don't buy the Easy Vape man,

It's plastic and Chinese. Heat and plastic don't mix. Can melt in time. Who knows about their warranty. It likely is going to give off chemicals. Who knows what air path they use.

The cheapest route right now for a great whip is a blemished Da Buddah from eBay for $130 (from the makers, 7th Floor - the store is Higher Elevations). Usually it comes with a carry bag, the blemished doesn't. It's $15 or so for the bag.

The Easy Vape is a downgrade from the MFLB. The LB is a quality unit with the best warranty of any vaporizer on the market. The power adapter is $59 from their site - https://sales.magic-flight.com/ This would make it better than an Easy Vape IMHO. Also if you have glass, the adapter is $29[/quote]

+rep if I wasn't on my cellular:p

anyways I love my MFLB... you can pack like .1 and get high...

16. It takes me the full three trenches for me to get a minor high for an hour. It takes way too fucking long to fully vape a trench.

17. I was at a headshop a few weeks ago and they sell the vaporbrothers for like 120 dollars and ive seen good reviews for it, so i'm just going to save until I can get it. My job hasn't called me in for work in 2 months, so once I get back in the swing of things and work more often then ill buy one.

18. I got a vape similar to the easy vape for an extra $20 when I bought my MFLB off ebay. It's cheapo plastic but I shit you not I've used it twice and both times gotten way more high than I have with the MFLB. I like the portability of the MFLB but am not impressed with the high.

19. 120 for a VB is cheap I wouldn't think twice.
    And the LB is overrated on the net.
    Though the PA makes it a different vape. Adjustable temp, no dying or dead batteries.

20. I'm going to keep my mflb, id like to have both now that i think about it.