Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting red card in CO?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Broc-obama, Jan 4, 2014.

1. #1 Broc-obama, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Here's a website with the form to fill out to get my red card in Colorado.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadername2=Content-Type&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3D%221001-2014.pdf.pdf%22&blobheadervalue2=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251924260308&ssbinary=true

Any of you know where I might find a physician who would sign me off even though I don't have any serious conditions?

I am slightly Bi-polar, OCD, depressed, Anxious, Stressed etc, and weed helps all of these things for me. 

I live in Boulder county, so a physician near there would be best. 

Thanks for your help blades, and the more names the better, toke on.

EDIT:

I'm not just doing this for the fun of weed. I honestly believe that bud helps me cope with day to day life, and improves my activities significantly. I would not be where I am, with the happy state of mind that I have, without weed.

2. Sounds a little suspicious to me.........................  :mad:

3. Update:

I noticed that you can get a card for Cachexia, which is something to do with not eating. I do eat pretty regularly stoned or not, but I definitely eat healthier when I'm stoned because I eat more and work out more etc. Plus it helps with my social studies ;)

Lol why? Because I'm asking for some help to find a chill physician in Boulder county?

5. Lool re read what you just said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. isnt weed legal now in Colorado?

7. Yes it is, but a red card holder has different limits, can be a caregiver, and can shop at med dispensaries.

8. There are several dispensary/exam deals around denver. We moved to the springs area a few months ago, and I got my card pretty easily the same day i got my CO liscense.

9. [quote name="Broc-obama" post="19277595" timestamp="1388813848"]Here's a website with the form to fill out to get my red card in Colorado.http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadername2=Content-Type&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3D%221001-2014.pdf.pdf%22&blobheadervalue2=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251924260308&ssbinary=trueAny of you know where I might find a physician who would sign me off even though I don't have any serious conditions?I am slightly Bi-polar, OCD, depressed, Anxious, Stressed etc, and weed helps all of these things for me. I live in Boulder county, so a physician near there would be best. Thanks for your help blades, and the more names the better, toke on.EDIT:I'm not just doing this for the fun of weed. I honestly believe that bud helps me cope with day to day life, and improves my activities significantly. I would not be where I am, with the happy state of mind that I have, without weed.[/quote]Damn, i thought this thread would be about soccer and that someone got a red card.