Getting really stoned and not doing your errands

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Ever have those moments? Yesterday I was going to go to best buy to pick up some new headphones and then just do some little things here and there (tbh I was bored as hell, had no plans so I figured "meh might as well smoke a bowl or two to make it fun" and do some random errands).

So I spark up two bowls, feel really baked and Im just sitting on my back porch for almost an hour jamming to music hard. Then, I get in the car and turn it on, only to jam out to my music even more and watch funny YouTube videos on my phone for seriously at least another hour. Finally I go inside, eat some food and take a nap! Ahhh what a productive day haha. What about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Diamond - Sea, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    This happens to me all the time. I haven't tidied my bedroom in about 2 weeks because I keep getting distracted. My bed is located some here under the clean laundry which I somehow managed to get sorted. . .

3. No, in fact, I get really stoned to do my errands.
    It's my primary goal: cooking, cleaning, masturbating (<---evidently, it is an errand, a necessary life errand), etc. 

4. Tsk tsk. Naughty little boy

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Have bunch of laundry I need get done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How about no. I get stoned all day and do everything I need to.

7. #7 As Above So Below, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I work 7-3:30 so once I'm off I hit all my errands and then once I get back home I ain't got shit to do so I blaze and drink right after. Plus it's just nice doing everything in one trip and saves on gas.

Home -> Work -> Errands -> Home.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Shit, if I'm toasted I can spend 10 mins typing out a sentence or two. Time passes and so does the relavence and interest. Zero done.

On errands not so bad as long as you have a list and wait until you're well into your trip and get baked. Makes it like a game.

9. I too have a work schedule that ends during the early afternoon, and I'll usually take a tour through the city to get all the chores done before I go home and chill out.

I never spend too much time sitting around anyway. Apart from while sleeping, youre not likely to catch me in one place for more than an hour, stoned or not.

'Dat ADD, yo.

10. Generally my thoughts, if I have to get shit done, are this: get all your necessary shit done, then come home and get baked, like a reward. Makes it more gratifying and also enjoyable knowing I have something to look forward to when I'm done.

11. Drunk at the laundromat woop woop

12. I have yet to smoke a strain that lets me get everything I need to get done, done. On the flipside, though, some things get done much better because I focus and spend so much time doing it. The double-edged sword. =_=

13. I can get a lot accomplished at home when I'm high. If I'm out running errands, I need a list. The outside world is way too distracting.

14. California Orange, very motivating!

15. I find myself getting baked and doing errands all the time, it makes the horrid tedious things super awesome.