Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting really high off shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tripful, Apr 19, 2017.

1. I've had a recent problem with my tolerance so I've been buying top quality buds and they're not giving me a super high quality high... but just now a homie pulled through with some shake that was super cheap and we smoked quite a bit. I have a very strong high and it's quite different from what I'm used to, smoking different quality buds sometimes is nice to switch it up imo

2. Just sounds like you needed to mix it up a bit with different strains and your guys pulled through and had multiple strains in the shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sucks for you man, just burned a spliff and im high as a kite :)
    :toke:

• Like Like x 1