Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting really bad red eye lately

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Jan 17, 2011.

1. lately i've noticed my eyes have been getting redder than ever, how do i stop them from getting so red?

2. ... eyedrops?

3. Rhotos. Prepare to have pearl white eyeballs.

4. I sympathise dude, I've been getting the same thing lately. Weird thing is I never used to get red eye. Now either my whole eye goes totally red, or it looks like I've burst a blood vessel because I get blood shot just in the corner and it spreads out

5. same thing too...what probably is happeneing is that ur lettin the smoke get in ur eye making it reder

6. It isn't really the smoke that makes them red. It is a direct cause of smoking weed.

The reason your eyes are getting redder is because you are getting higher(better bud, longer sessions)

7. ya ur right true. but i was just saying cuz that could be i main point, cuz say if u were to use a gas mask ur eyes are goin to be burnt red cuz all the smoke is in ur face, getting into ur eyes too and cuz its a good strain

8. I've seen a doucmentary on weed last night and they said thc does something (forgot) to the blood vessels, and thats why they get red.

9. another thing is allergies, I know when the mine start acting up and I smoke thats the only time my eyes get red really. Just a thought.

10. ^^ sums it all up. Lately i've noticed my last few pick ups have had a eyes red but a mile high better smoke sesh

11. ya it speeds up ur heart rate thats why and if ur a seasoned toker ur body is use to it thats why they some times dont get red