Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Ready to Party!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Apr 23, 2005.

1. My question to you guys is do you think i'm going to have a good night tonight? Me and 4 of some close friends are going to party tonight. What do you think of our setup for tonight?

[​IMG]

P.S. We have a 24 pack of budweiser not just 4 beers :D

2. sounds like a great time to me. No women just a bunch of close buddies smoking and getting drunk. Nothing's better then that IMO.

3. all the esentials right there man... looks like a good time.

4. nice bong man.

5. took the words outta my mouth

6. need diff beer,the rest looks great

7. UPDATE: its the morning of and i dont have a hang over, but thats only because i was puking for about an hour last night. It wasnt that bad. But i had alot of fun before i got sick. We called this kinda of weird kid from our school's house and he didnt pick up his dad did. it was like 11 30 and this kids name is brain but we all call him choko because he has a really long last name so i was like to his dad "Hi is choko there "? and then i hung up and we all started laughing.

There are 4 of us that spent the night and we are about to go wake n' bake and go to rams horn or somewhere for breakfest.

P.S. No more beer , less then 1/4 of the fifth left and only one weed nugget left.

Wish you were here.

8. i'd hang out wiht you guys

9. Haha, sounds like a helluva night. Thanks for keeping us posted on it. I had one that matched it on Thursday. +rep

10. 24 pack to 5 heads? i wouldn't even have gotten drunk, but seems like you did. and no women? wtf. sounds like you had fun though.

11. Sounds like a sausage fest...nah just kidding hope it was fun

12. Didn't realize there was only a 24 pack for 5 heads. I too wouldn't have gotten drunk, but hey.. atleast everyone's satisfied. Not hurting me any. =D

13. ^ lol... did you happen to see the bottle of liquor beside the beer?

14. fuck straight vodka. i can't even bear the shit anymore ever since the day i stupidly decided to down 20 shots in an hour. couldn't even stand myself up to piss. i do however ADORE jagermiester. its my absolute favorite.

15. haha cube, you're a life saver for the high man *me*. lol. maybe that's the reason I gave him the plus rep and wasn't worried about the amount of beer? I'm way too high way too often. Like, right now for instance.........

Mr. B, jager is god, no doubt. haha. I like some Smirnoff Twisted Apple Vodka too, though. I usually drink it straight, or "on the rocks". It really does taste like candy apples.

16. wish i could come
    have fun

-peace

17. yeah, i would have puked too if i was drinking pineapple flavored liquor... only chicks drink that stuff. give me a bottle of old no.7 anyday...

18. I love that kind of rum (but wouldn't buy it) but hate that kind of beer. I think i'd rather have some dark captain morgans and coke (pop). Dark rum and dark beer is the only way to go, especially with beer since that light stuff has no real flavor.

19. I wouldn't turn any of it down, but I would prefer a bottle of fine tequila instead of the rum, and MGD instead of Bud to chase it.