Getting ready to dive in, couple questions first

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greent, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, the time has come, I have lurked around this forum long enough reading info and trying to educate myself, and I am at the point now where I am ready to do this!! But I have one or two questions off the bat that I need help with please :)

I am going to start of small 2-4 plants in a tent, I am looking at a 400w tent from HTG but I am not sure if 400w is going to be sufficeint for 4 plants. Here is a link to the tent below

http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG-400w-Original-Grow-Tent-Kit

Do you guys think 400w is ok for 2 plants minimum and 4 max? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Greent

2. 400w for 4 plants is fine I wouldnt go more the 6

3. Thanks Weeman30! Is there anything that you would recommend me to upgrade on this tent? I see that a carbon filter is not listed so I know I would have to grab one of them off the bat.

4. I looked at the link everything looks good to go maybe upgrade the exhaust/intake just to be safe..

Let me double check the link again give me a few

5. I think youl be fine maybe grab a MH bulb and thats it..

You got a oslicating dan from walmart or something to throw in there as well

Its cheap n will help circulate more

Anyone else wana chime in?

6. Thanks again Weeman30!! GC rocks! If anyone else wants to add on, I am ready!

7. No problem man im no expert but youll be fine with that setup

Will deff follow if u make a journal