Getting ready for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DaWood, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Who is freaking pumped for this freaking expansion???

Post your character's specs below!
    Im a level 80 Blood Elf Hunter, with 5.8k GS on lightninghoof!

2. yeeahh dude im going to start playing again..haven't for a couple of years. I really think we should have a Grasscity guild....all on the same faction and server ya know. Cant decide on alliance or horde...but a shammy nonetheless!

also isnt it weird the lvl cap is 85 now? i mean wtf such a random number they couldnt even that shit off to 90 or something?

3. Lol your right, but think about how much xp its going to take to get 85 tho..

4. I played last summer, got an Orc Shaman to level 56, then quit. I'm thinking about starting again though when Cata comes out, probably will just roll a new toon.

5. I haven't played in a month or so. But I have a 6.2k arena master rogue on illidan. And a 6.1k spriest on illidan too. I doubt I'll get back into it for the xpac, shits like crack man..

6. i used to be on illidan ^ in warriornation many years ago.. now im on executus with an 80 shaman, warrior and spriest =) horde ftw! I am going to start playing again in a few weeks to reroll on an aussie server and get ready for xpac!

7. Hell ya getting ready for cata. Lvl 80 Druid on feathermoon bear/kitteh

8. i am pretty excited, downloaded patch 4.0 but im not gonna logon till i get cata, all my toons are on dalaran got an 80 rogue 80 pally and a couple of other toons im deciding which i wanna play, prob gonna stick with my 2 to start

9. I think I might get back into it, but I'm thinking about starting a new toon. I haven't played in while
    80DK, lock, druid

10. When WotLK came out me and my boyfriend got it at midnight at the release, and played every waking minute for a few days till we hit 80. And I'm excited about Cataclsym, we're planning on doing the same thing this time :D
    I stopped playing retail wow for a long time after raiding Naxx and Ulduar, private servers FTW (I'm PVPing now instead). But for Cataclysm I'm playing again. :p

80 Human Rogue, on Khaz'goroth.

11. 80 mage and death knight and three other level 30 somethings. never goin back to that. haha

12. FUCK BLIZZARD:mad::( once cataclysm comes out they wont support"powerpc" for macs and i wont be able to play after that i just fuckin bought it too lol(im not a nub my old got hacked)

13. i dont get it

14. I'm going to start playing again, can't wait.
    I think a GC guild is a fuckin great idea, i love to get stoned and play that game it's like the funniest thing in the world. with other stoned people ... damn.

15. Ok, I've decided I'm gonna jump back into WoW and roll a brand new toon on a server my cousins play on. Think I should start playing now or just wait for Cata to come out (being that the whole world is changing and all)?

16. haha i did the same thing im leveling up a mage

17. Damn, reading this almost makes me want to re-subscribe, I cancelled my subscription not too long ago - I just don't have the time to level from 80 to 85 and gear up and all that, I did have a level 80 human paladin on Winterhoof

that and I can't afford the expac plus the monthly subscription :(

18. Ohh jesus, if their a grasscity guild i might have to start playing agian.... a 6.2k gs frost mage and a 5.7kgs paly on wildhammerr......... and i havnt played wow stoned, having only started smoking recently

19. I havent played wow since shit it must have been March of 09. When ever I play that game even if I tell myself it's going to be just casual that time it never seems to be and I end up raiding 5 nights a week. It is just to fucking addicting haha. Part of me does want to come back, as I have had more fun times with WoW than I can count but chances are I wont be coming but... than again who knows.;)

20. I stopped playing about 7 months ago. I recently found out my account has been hacked. Kinda been getting the itch to start playing again, but i dont wanna start all over, but if a grasscity clan ever does form i'll def play again. The idea of a GC clan has been floating around for awhile, but was never taken seriously.